FREEMOTION | CABLE STRENGTH
Whether you’re an elite athlete or someone who works out in the limited time they have, our world-class, cable-based products are designed to engage your entire body in less time. By combining the benefits of multiple machines into one unit, FreeMotion allows clubs to maximize floor space and provide their clients with a true, total-body experience.
The days of moving from machine to machine and restricting your workout with isolated movements are over. Everyday life and sport require strong movements across multiple planes of motion. FreeMotion’s innovative series of cable-based, strength-training machines allow you to target multiple muscles groups on one machine with free range of motion. LIVEAXIS™, GENESIS DS™ and GENESIS™ are biomechanically engineered to train the way your body moves. Throughout every workout you remain in control of your movements and muscle activation, not the machine.
• The first cable-based system with progressive resistance.
• Our live-sliding pulley technology allows the users muscles to stay at optimum activation throughout the entire movement.
• By simply moving side-to-side or front-to-back, the user can instantly change the point of muscle activation.
• Life and sport movements take place in a standing position, and this all-standing circuit boldly embodies that reality.
• Teaches your body to move and activate in a coordinated efficient way, because the line of resistance moves with your range of motion.
• Constant resistance and a direct line of pull throughout every movement allow the user to perform ballistic movements without
the weight stack slamming.
Live-sliding pulley technology allows the user’s muscles to stay at optimum activation with never-ending resistance throughout the entire movement.
DUAL SLIDING TRACKS
Each pulley slides across independent tracks to follow your movements and offer a consistent, direct line of pull.
ALUMINUM SWIVEL PULLEYS
Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
EXERFLEX PRO® CABLE
Offering incredible safety and long cycle life, LIVEAXIS™ products utilize 5/32-inch and 3/16-inch cables rated at 980 lbs. and 2,000 lbs. respectively.
INDEPENDENT ARM MOVEMENT
Each handle moves independently on its own sliding rack, allowing you to perform both bilateral and unilateral movements.
ENCLOSED WEIGHT STACKS
Limits access to moving parts for user safety.
Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated with paint that has undergone 2,000 hours
of salt spray testing.
Many products are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
COPYRIGHT ©2016 FREEMOTION® FITNESS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 877.363.8449 | 1.435.786.2900